Google Business View | The Big Benefits | Blue World Web
The Benefits of Using Google Business View for Your Business
Almost all the searches people do online are done through Google. So much so that “google” is now a verb meaning “to search online”. Chances are that most people will come into contact with your business through Google; whether through Google search or Google Maps. Any page on Google that includes your business also includes your competitors so it’s super important for you to use all the tools you can to make your first impression incredible.
Google Business View is a premium service offered by Google that gives you and your business the chance to show off one of the most unique things about it; where it is. Business View is a great marketing and advertising tool that will forever change the way that you and your customers interact together.
The following are some of the benefits of using Google Business View for your business:
- A 360 degree Interactive Virtual Tour that can be found on the Google+ Local page of your business, along with Google Search and Maps
- This virtual tour can be embedded on any page of your website too
- The Google+ Local Page of your business is made better than ever with graphics that entice your customers to take a look inside
- Google Business View makes your business look unique to people searching on Google and looking at Google Maps so your business stands out more from the competing businesses around you
- Business View makes it more likely that people will click-through Google Search results to your Google+ Local page and your business website
- There is an optional feature where you can have professional Point of Interest photographs added to your Local Page. These images will also show up in Google Search results and on Google Maps
- You can also download these images for yourself and you have the full rights to them
You can see that Google Business View helps to make your business stand out on Google by improving your Google+ Local Page, as well as enhancing the way your business appears on Google Search Results and Google Maps.